AFRAN Web & Media
Chair: Mohammed Abdel Gawad – Egypt
Co-Chair: Niakhaleen Keita – Senegal
Ahmed Allah Izidbih – Mauritania
Ala Lasfer – Algeria
Claudia do Vale – South Africa
Hamza Rage – Somalia
Mohamed Mongi Bacha – Tunisia
Nada Sellami – Tunisia
Okpiri James – Nigeria
Tigist Fikre – Ethiopia
Zerrouki Samia – Algeria
|Terms of Reference||Version v1, December 2020|
|Prepared by||Dr Mohammed Abdel Gawad|
|Reviewed and approved by||Prof Faical Jarraya|
AFRAN Web & Media Committee purpose:
- The purpose of the AFRAN Web & Media Committee is to transfer and convey AFRAN activities to be shared worldwide and to reach more number of Nephrologists in Africa and the rest of the world.
AFRAN Web & Media Committee duties:
- AFRAN website:
- Organization and maintenance of the website.
- Updating the website with African and international nephrology news to make the web site attractive and dynamic.
- Building up, organization and maintenance of AFRAN Facebook page/group
- Building up, organization and maintenance of AFRAN twitter account
- Building up, organization and maintenance of AFRAN YouTube channel (when needed)
AFRAN Web & Media Committee interaction with other committees (Committees overlap):
- One of the AFRAN Web & Media Committee duties is to be an extension of the activities of other committees.
- Our committee will transfer the activities and achievements of other committees to the website and to social media to be shared worldwide.
- It is important for AFRAN Web & Media Committee to get periodic reports (about activities and achievements) from other committees to be published and shared.
- AFRAN Web & Media Committee will help other committees to share announcements about any webinars or other activities
Material and content that will be shared on AFRAN social media accounts:
- Activities of other committees
- Announcements of AFRAN webinars, conferences and workshops
- Coverage of AFRAN webinars, conferences and workshops
- Periodic clinical MCQs
- Periodic share of published mega trials
- Sharing any other related content
- Progress reports will be produced every 3 months (or as demanded) and will be presented to AFRAN board members.
- Progress reports will be indicating the activity taken by the committee and the fulfillment of the mentioned duties.