New AFRAN membership offers and benefits
Given the common missions, the leadership of The European Society for Organ Transplantation (ESOT) and the African Association of Nephrology agree that a formal relationship would create synergy, avoid unnecessary overlap of efforts, and maximizes the achievement of common goals. The two societies are also aware that they operate within a more extensive and growing global environment which increasingly facilitates interactions between its leaders and constituencies. In order to ensure continuum of communication each society’s leadership agrees to meet at each other’s annual / bi-annual congress.
- The African Association of Nephrology can propose a pool of experts for the creation of new documents (such as guidelines, recommendations, etc..)
- The African Association of Nephrology can be part of an award program
- ESOT can provide endorsement of African Association of Nephrology meetings and provide promotional support
- Creation of new funding schemes to enhance scientific exchange
- Members of the African Association of Nephrology will benefit of a special rate of EUR 25 for Young Investigators and EUR 50 for regular members to become an ESOT Member, including access to Transplant Live
AFRAN-ASNRT agreement : 25% discount on subscription to the programs of the World Kidney Academy
We are pleased to announce that AFRAN has reach an agreement with the Arab Society of Nephrology and Renal Transplantation (ASNRT) offering a 25 % discount on subscription to the following 8-10 months programs of the World Kidney Academy:
- Fellowship in Clinical Transplantation (6 modules)-270 USD instead of 360 USD.
- Fellowship in Scientific Writing and Patient Handling (3 modules)-216 USD instead of 288 USD.
- CKD-MBD Certificate Program (2 modules)-216 USD instead of 288 UD
For more information, please visit its website https://asnrt-edu.com/
ASNRT is as well offering two full scholarships to any AFRAN member from the following countries: Burundi, Somalia, Mozambique, Madagascar, Sierra Leone, Eritrea, Central African Republic, Liberia
Kindly send your name to the AFRAN secretary asap for applying for the scholarships if you belong to one of the mentioned countries since the next CK-MBD program will start in two weeks.
All applicants should be working in a transplant center (for those applying to the fellowship in transplantation). Applicants from any subspecialties are welcomed to apply to the Scientific Writing and Patient Handling program.
FPCT Flyer (Dec 2022)
Scientific Writing and Patient Handling Skills Fellowship Handbook
Scientific Writing Flyer (Jan 2023)